So even though I still need to post Chad's graduation and our New Year's in Wyoming, I thought I would jump ahead and let you all know that...
WE ARE MOVING!!!
Now where to you might ask...
LAS VEGAS!!! (or rather the surrounding area, maybe.)
We are so excited! Chad accepted a job with a very successful chiropractic group in Las Vegas just this afternoon.
Now's its on to finding a place to live and packing up!
Viva Las Vegas!
I Do Now
3 days ago
9 comments:
Wow! That's exciting!! Totally different! Matt has some family out there and they really like it!
OH MY GOSH!!I am so excited. I really miss you guys. When are you moving and where at in Vegas? I am so excited we can hang out again!! Let me know if you guys need anything!! :) (I might have to call you so we can chat!)
Oh Heather we are SOOOOO happy and excited for you guys!!! We've been thinking about you a ton!!!! Way to go Chad!!! Whoop whoop Sin City here you come:)!!!!
xoxoxo
great news!!! I hope you love hot, hot, hot! :)
Heather--Awesome! We can't wait to have you guys closer--we're hoping to be back in Vegas by April. I know Nate is in Henderson but if you need advice on good neighborhoods/wards etc let me know--we've learned A LOT about the area over the last few years. Email and let me know where his job will be-maybe we can help! If you can't tell, I'm totally excited!
Exciting! What an adventure. I love hearing everyones plans. Good luck, I know you'll do great.
Vegas baby!! That's where AJ served his mission! Good luck with everything.
Congrats!!! I'm so glad you know where you're going now. Let me know what we can do to help. If you need any help with knowing the area and such my good friend grew up there and knows the area well. You're going to love all that sun, and we will definitely miss you!
Congratulations!! Hope everything works out just as you want it to!
Post a Comment