Well now I know what it feels like to be a part of the twenty-nine and holding club! I had a great birthday thanks to my wonderful husband and kids! I really just wanted to do a little shopping, so we all went to the mall and Chad took the kids around and bought them a treat while I did my shopping! It was great, not to forget the great deals I found! Chad had also surprised me with roses and then we went to dinner. So fun and just what I needed!
We hit Red Lobster for dinner. Enjoyed our meals, but nothing too spectacular!

Hallie is definitely a Daddy's girl!

Gavin is such a great veggie eater! Actually, he just loves to eat and rarely seems full!
Here's my birthday cake that Chad and Hallie made for me! They did a great job and it was tasty! I should let Chad cook more often! Hallie was
sooo excited for my birthday that you would've thought it was her day!

Proud to say, I easily blew out all the candles! Not too old yet!

Thanks for a memorable day Chad and Hallie! I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment