They are each others best friend right now. Of course there are moments, but most times they are laughing with each other, reading books together, and just playing.
Hallie's been enjoying fruit smoothies with fresh spinach...she has no idea about that, though. She's adjusted really well to moving and continues to make friends with lots of kids, wherever we go! We went to storytime at the library here and after stories and songs, they have a craft for each of the kids. It was great!
We have a park in walking distance from our place that we've visited a few times already and also a new park that opened in Feb. The parks here are awesome!!! No sand or bark, just that soft, rubbery mat. I think a lot of the parks have a water area where the water shoots up from the ground. We're excited for all the water time this summer!
Gavin found his own little spot for reading books. We finished nursing when he turned 14 months and his sleeping has greatly improved. Yay! He sure is a sweet boy loves to point at things and say, "Ooh!" He is climbing on and over whatever he can, loves to be outside, and is becoming a fast walker! I know I'll be chasing him soon!
This is our lastest announcement....Ollie. I swore I would never have a inside dog, but if you know Chad and how persistent he is when he finds something he really likes, then I just had to say, "OK." He is a non-shedding dog, that was the first requirement. He is a Lhasa Apsos, but if you look online at pictures of them they have really long hair. I refuse to brush a dog's hair, so another requirement was to always keep the puppy cut.
He is very smart and learning really quickly. No accidents on carpets or couches, no shedding, and he's been great with the kids. They can be a great family dog if they grow up with kids. Gavin loves to bring Ollie his toys and Hallie loves giving him treats after potty time and enjoys feeding him. Chad adores him and takes complete care of him when he is home. That might sound like never, but actually it's working out ok. Potty traing this puppy is actually easy compared to kids!
7 comments:
You got a dog?!? Wow. I'm glad you like him so far :) He's cute.
What a cute little dog! Jon is bugging me for a puppy now that we have a house. I don't think I'm ready for one, though.
oh heather! your blog is super cute and i always love reading it! your puppy looks cute and im sure hallie loves him to death! cant wait to see you guys. love ya!
A DOG!!!?????!!! You are a better wife than I:)!!! But he sure is a cutie:)!!!! I can't believe how big Gavin is...I can't believe how quickly they grow...snif snif!!! Jacob asked if Hallie could come to his birthday party this month. Made me sad...we miss our Webb's!!! So happy your loving Vegas...heard you bumped into a friend of mine at the park there...Liz Novak...she's soooo great!!! What a small little world we live in:)!!!!
xo
Ollie is adorable!!! My pet loving side is coming out! Once my kids saw him, they kept saying "mom, when we get our new house can we get a dog like Ollie?" I am so glad you are liking vegas. I think about you guys often....love ya
You ended up getting it. Funny!! I'm still not giving in. Your nicer than I am. We need to hang out again.
Geez your nice! Chad is so lucky to have you. He is pretty cute, I'll have to say.
Post a Comment