Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trying again...

I really did not think I would be at this point again, already, but here we are. Our puppy that we got back in March only lasted a month. Puppies are too much work! Especially when you already have little ones at home!
So a few weeks ago, Chad started thinking about a dog again, and I thought, "No way! I am not going through that again!" This time he was looking for an older dog, already trained. Very thoughtful, right? I really didn't think it would happen. Then he found this dog, a minture pincher, at the shelter. It reminded him of his doberman he had growing up. There was no way out!
So now we have a trained dog, named Snoop. Great with the kids and turning into their protector! Obedient, good listener most of the time except now that Gavin likes to feed him, he wants to be wherever Gavin is.
All in all, a night and day difference between dog #1 and Snoop!




The kids love him and I'm growing more attached...oh no!


1 comment:

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Guess what Heat, we got a dog too. I surprised myself with giving in. We need to hang out again. What are you guys doing this weekend?