I love this little guy! Looking at him you would guess he's probably a three year old, but I'm so thankful he's just 2! Gavin's birthday falls a couple days before Christmas and some, no a lot of people, always say, "poor thing!" I guess I understand that, but his birthday has always been full of celebration and focused just on him, and that will continue! I would never let his day get lost in the jumble of Christmas!
Gavin is such a happy and mellow kid! His biggest love besides his mother, are the trucks! He gets so excited when there's a garbage truck, semi-truck, etc! (However, since Christmas that is slowly being taking over by trains...ah!) Currently his favorite song is by Micheal Buble, "Haven't Met You Yet." He could dance over and over to it!
Gavin is a cuddler, which I have grown to love, not because I don't like cuddling, but I have a hard time doing that when I sleep. He randomly gives me kisses, hugs, and squeezes! Hallie is also his security and loves holding her hand and sleeping by her. He's an incredible eater, becoming a great sleeper, our little chef, and my bubba's!
We started out his birthday morning with a present! He was es tactic!
Gavin's birthday cake, a semi-truck cake! He loved it! I decided I needed to do a better job for my kids cakes, especially since I have the tools! They're so excited when mom did the cake! It turned out great and was super delicious, thanks to a recipe from Chad's mom.
We've been in Wyoming now for a little over a month and celebrated Gavin's birthday with the Webb clan.
I don't know if I've ever seen a more excited kid on a birthday! He grinned from ear to ear the entire time, "Happy Birthday To You" has become his favorite song, including during the sacrament at church, and with each present, he wiggled his fingers with excitement, just waiting to get his hands on the opened present!
I love my little guy and love loving him!
Dear Gavin,
Happy Birthday Gavin! You are such a blessing to us and bring so much happiness with you! My birthday wish for you is that you love life, take your challenges head on, love the Savior and hold tight to the gospel! We love you!
1 comment:
Two! Wow. That's insane.
Good work on the cake. I'm sure he loved it.
Post a Comment