I really shouldn't be blogging because I'm trying to finish online classes to keep my teaching certificate current, but I've gotten soooo tired of only being on the computer for class! I had to do something else on the computer while the kids slept...so I blogged!
Winters are long, very long in Wyoming! At least now, the end of March, the roads are all dry and clear, but other than that, still lots of snow! We've tried to get creative with the snow and enjoy it, rather than wish it away, because that doesn't make anyone happy! These picture are from one of our many fun Wyoming weekends!
This is our backyard. Really quite peaceful and breathtaking.
The man of the hour...our driver, Chad.
Two of my three favorite people in the universe! They LOVED this afternoon!
Our partners in crime. We love when the grandma and the aunt join us.
Kids really don't get any cuter than this!
This where I softly dumped the kids once Chad had stopped. We were riding along rather uncomfortably, and I couldn't hold them anymore, so I yelled for Chad to stop, which he did, and off they went. Ahh, relief!
I guess Gavin was done.
This is our snow eater! He's the first one to always eat it and the last to stop! Within 5 minutes of being outside, his face is already an icy cold red.
Winter isn't so bad, it just require more creativity and patience, but I definitely can't wait for green grass, and a warm sun!
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun. You are right winter is fun it can just last a little too long sometimes...
Post a Comment