Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Little Mister Workin' It

A few weeks ago the high school hosted their annual prom.  Chad's youngest sister is a senior this year and she and her mom have a really fun tradition where they invite the girls over the night before the dance and they try on their dresses, play with hair and make-up, watch movies, eat food, sleep over, take a ton of pictures, and laugh the night away!  I'm already planning to do this for Hallie and her girlfriends the night before their dances. 

My kids were so excited to see all the girls doing their hair and makeup and trying on dresses and shoes.  Hallie immediately grabbed her favorite dress and then I remembered that I had a little suit for the little man.  I had no idea that he would absolutely LOVE posing with the girls!  He honestly came up with the poses all on his own!  I only helped him lean on his elbow and hand when he laid on their laps.  It was such a fun night! 

So without further adieu, here's the little mister! 


Who poses like that on their own???

Totally lovin' life!


Is that his "smolder?"

They adore their aunt!

The theme of prom was masquerade and Hallie got in on the action too.

The night that Whitney's date came to pick her up, we dressed Gavin up again and he escorted Whitney to her date.  He didn't want to let her hand go when the date reached for it, but he got over it quickly. 


The kids loved their first prom experience.  The couples looked beautiful and enjoyed their dates.  It was fun to introduce my little model! 

No comments: