The end of September I had my ultrasound and the technician was quite positive that it's a GIRL!!! We got some amazing pictures and everything was just as its supposed to be. Extremely thankful for that! Initially we thought it was a girl from a much earlier ultrasound, but it really was too early to tell, so now we've got a more definite answer. We're very excited and she'll make her appearance the end of January, first of February. I highly doubt she'll come any sooner. The first two were over due, so anything different would be a surprise! Between his sisters and all his girl cousins on the Webb side, poor Gavin is like a lone man in the wilderness. It's such a good thing that he plays well with boys and girls! I'm feeling pretty good, but definitely have to keep my tummy filled. It seems to be getting harder and harder to turn-over during the night and to sit up, but it all comes with the territory, right? The kids are so excited, but when we first told Gavin it was a girl baby, he said, "I don't want a girl baby. I want a boy baby." Poor thing! Thankfully, he's come around and is excited about her. Hallie couldn't help but smile, scream and shout with so much excitement! We think we've settled on her first name, but I'm still convincing Chad on the middle name. I think he'll come around! Either way, we're so happy for her to be joining our fam!
1 comment:
Yay, another girl! Gavin will be a great big brother! We're due Feb 25th...so right behind you! We have the opposite problem....there are nothing but boys in our families so this girl will be alone! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment