Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Surviving???


I love this guy of mine, but after today, I wonder if I will survive all he does!  He's become quite the character since turning 3, and a lot has to do with our current situation, I'm sure, but holy cow!  Here's how it went down...
Things actually went pretty smoothly until after dinner, other than the fact that he downed an entire bottle of Tic-Tacs.  I forgot he got them.  Anyway, here's the list.  
*Dumped out a full vase of water on the kitchen floor.
*Spit on the kitchen floor and smeared it with his foot.
*Threw up all his dinner on the trampoline while in soaking wet clothes.
*As I went to grab dry clothes, he peed on the kitchen floor.
*Tossed his empty cup of granola and yogurt behind the chair.
*Pulled wallpaper off the wall.
*Squeezed a paper cup of water on the bathroom counter.

Of course he got disciplined during all of this and said sorry multiple times, but by the very last thing, he was sent straight to bed.  Hopefully better choices will come tomorrow!  
He's such a good kid, though.  Thank heavens it's not like this all the time!  


Still love you dude!  And always will!

No comments: