Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hallie's First Day of School

Last week Hallie started 1st grade.  I had a much easier time sending her off this year.  Last year, I was pregnant and husbandless, and Chad was at his internship in California.  I cried after I left her in her kindergarten room.  This year, Chad took her to her first day, since I had to head to my job.  We only had excitement and cheers, no tears!    

She is looking older every day!


I just want to say, "Stop growing!!!"


Hallie's doing well so far.  It's an adjustment going from sleeping till 9am or later everyday, to being up at 7am, but she's doing it!  Bedtime is so much earlier now which is definitely nice, but I do miss all those fun summer evenings!  I'm excited for Hallie and her teacher.  She worked with Hallie last year for a reading class and is so positive and upbeat.  I think the year will be great!  

No comments: