Every year I think I'm going to find someone to take some amazing pictures of my kids at a fun spot outside, and every year school pictures roll around and I get them because I still haven't taken the time to get some very cool outside shots. It's alright though. Hallie's pictures always turn out so cute! I love my first grader!
In the first couple months of school, Hallie's grown so much! She's a great helper with Emily, steps in when I need an extra hand, and is always up for something silly! Hallie's always been a good kid, but lately she's really understanding the importance of telling the truth and being honest, even with little things. She's connecting right from wrong and taking more responsibility for her actions. Her humility keeps me in check. She has this incredible sense of fashion, that at times drives me crazy! However, I love that she knows what she likes. It's just hard to get it exactly right! She's picking up more and more on the tasks at school and her reading is always improving! She was upset at the beginning of the year because she wasn't reading chapter books yet, but other kids were. After we got the tears out, we talked about goals, working hard, and staying positive. She's been so diligent with reading and has improved so much already! She's getting closer all the time to achieving her goals. I love how she always wants a party and someone to play with. We love you Hallie! Keep up the good work!
No comments:
Post a Comment