My boy turned 4 just a couple of days before Christmas! I can't believe it! Where has the time gone!?! We celebrated in Wyoming since it was our turn to be there for Christmas. He opened a couple of presents in the morning and then opened the others during the party. He loved what he got and has played with all of it just about everyday. Happy Birthday Gavin! You are such a good boy!
Some things I want to remember about Gavin, are that he loves his family! He is one well rounded kid. He plays with the boys and the girls. He can be rough and tough with the boys, but knows how soften up and play with girls also. He looks out for his sisters and his mom. I love that he still needs me. He comes in my room almost every night just because he wants a cuddle. He's a great helper and loves riding the bouncing horse while watching and playing He-Man. He is a super good eater and often says, "This is really good!" He is probably the most persistent kids you'll ever meet, so as a result, my patience is often tested. But, if you give him time and allow him to think about it, he'll make the right choice. He is huge, so I often remind myself and others that he is only 3, well now 4. Because of his size, it's easy to expect him to act like a 6 year old. That'll all come soon enough! I love you Gavin! Thank you for all you've taught me and all the giggles! You're the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment