Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hallie's Update

 









I love this little girl!  She is funny, beautiful, smart, thoughtful, kind, and my little friend.  When I let the frustrations of life begin to overtake me, she is always there with a note or a hug to remind me what truly matters day in and out.  She senses when a calming influence is needed and simply replies, "I would love to Mom." She's not much for keeping her room clean, or things picked up, but I'd rather have the mess than a child full of sass!  
She is loving the social aspect of school.  The classroom part comes and goes.  It always takes time for her to adjust to the teacher.  She'll be fine though. 
She is adored by her brother and baby sister.  Her best friend Gabby would live with her if she could.  In fact, one time in class Hallie gave an incorrect answer, but Gabby told her, "Well in my world that would be right!"  It's impossible not to love Hallie!  
We've been watching the beginning stories of Little House on the Prairie.  Hallie was saying her prayers one night after watching and she wholeheartedly thanked Heavenly Father for electricity, phones, cars, etc.  It was sweet.  
She definitely has a gift for keeping the mood light and bringing the love with her. 

(I wish I could take credit for these pictures, but I can't.  I believe her favorite Aunt Whitney deserves the credit!  Thanks Whit!)

No comments: