This was such a special day!!! Hallie was very excited to be baptized and loved having her friends and family there to support her. I remember watching her sitting by Chad and feeling the spirit tell me that she'd made the correct decision. It was a sweet moment and I know she felt it that day as well. We love you Hallie!
| Getting ready to head to the church. |
| Hallie and her best friend Gabby Johnson. |
| Thank you for coming Aunt Susan! |
| Such good buddies! |
| We love you Baum girls! |
| The Webb Family, minus Whitney whose on the mission. We love you Whit. |
| It's so hard to get a good family picture with two little stinkers. |
| Just about had it. I love them all anyway! |
It was such a special, sweet day!
No comments:
Post a Comment