Amidst all the packing for our upcoming move, I remembered that I forgot to show our pictures of the pet skunk! No correlation, but oh well! While we were in Wyoming for New Years, we went to see my mother-in-law's friend's pet skunk! It was crazy! The skunk's name is Trapper and he is a house pet that seems like your pet cat. He is so nice and gentle enough to let us hold him. But don't worry, there is no stinker! The lady got the skunk from a breeder in the Mid-west, so he's been domestic his whole life. We all thought it was pretty cool!


Probably the first and last time I will ever hold a skunk!
Chad was ready for a new pet!

Gavin could have cared less about the skunk, his first true love are the dogs! He couldn't get enough of this little guy, Harley.

We always find lots of surprises in Wyoming! We love it!
1 comment:
So the million dollar question...has it ever sprayed in her house????????
Post a Comment