Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Doctor Webb!!!

I know this posting is LONG overdue, but I have some very good reasons! My camera died just before graduation started, so I had to get pictures from family. I just kept forgetting to get the pics because of the holidays, deciding on a job, moving, and trying to get settled in our new home. Better late than never, and he is so deserving of lots of recognition!

CONGRATULATIONS CHAD!!! YOU DID IT!!!
Back in December of 2009:
Chad completed his four year program in three years, was valedictorian of his class, and continued to be a wonderful father and husband! Love you, honey!

Here is Chad giving his valedictorian address. He did an amazing job, even though being the center of attention is never something Chad seeks out!
Finally, they are all done! Such relief and so much pride!
We had such a fun graduation and we are so grateful that Chad's parents, siblings, spouses, and kids could all join us! It was such a memorable weekend!

2 comments:

Being Ausmus said...

AWWW we miss you Chaddy!!!! You were great and deserve all the recognition possible!!!

Sessions said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! YEAH YOU DID IT I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW EXCITED I AM FOR YOU GUYS!!!! HOW IS VEGAS I CAN ONLY HOPE ONE DAY WE CAN MEET UP AGAIN AND CATCH UP!!!!