We're starting to find new ways to beat the heat of Nevada! I was too tired to get into swimming mode after such a fun and busy weekend, but it was still hot! Since we don't have grass, just pavement, we can't blow up our kiddy pool, and I didn't want to walk to our complex pool, so we filled the cooler and buckets with water! Hallie and Gavin loved it! We probably looked a little red-neck like, but who cares, right? Even though we're in the shade begining in early afternoon, it's definitely not that refreshing in the shade! How else do you beat triple-digits without water???
That cooler just isn't quite long enough for my almost 4 year old.

Gavin on the other hand, fits just perfect!

Kids just love water and spilling it everywhere!

We finished off with refreshing watermelon from Trader Joe's (You can't beat their watermelon)!

Guess I better get in some of the pics! I love these two!
It really was such a fun way to pass the afternoon! Maybe I'll be up for the pool tomorrow!
5 comments:
oh man, I'm sorry about the heat! Your pics are so cute! These are the kinds of things that you'll always remember :)
I love it! we miss you guys
What a fun mom you are!
cute! i love the last pic :)
So fun! Great idea. :)
Post a Comment