Sunday, July 25, 2010

Part I...Idaho/Wyoming Visit

My immediate family planned a reunion for the first of July, so the kids and I went out early to play, play, play! We flew right into Idaho Falls, thanks Allegiant Air for our $10 flight, and spent our first few days doing a garage sell, dentist visit, and playing with cousins! It's always so nice to go home!

One way we kept the kids entertained during the garage sell. At this point, Gavin still just wanted me pushing him on the swing.
The kids sold some lemonade punch and at one point I found Tanner and Lyndsay, both 3 and making the silly faces, manning the station and taking people's money! They weren't giving back any change!
We also made a trip to the Idaho Falls Zoo with Missy's family. Love those guys! Hadley, Hallie, and Tanner growling like tigers!
After Hadley and Ethan's t-ball game, the cousins had a movie night. A picture's not complete without silly faces!
Hallie and I also took a much needed visit to clean our teeth. My sister Julie is a hygienist and is always so nice to fit us in during her off-time! This was Hallie's first visit to the dentist and she did awesome! We both had cavities, but that was expected, sadly.
Thanks so much Julie! You're the best!
Gavin also jumped on the trampoline for the first time. He loved it! Eventually he thought he owned it, so he would scream and put his hands out in stopping motion if anyone even tried to climb on.


There's a little bit of our first week away! Did I mention that Idaho has the beautiful summer weather?!

No comments: