Preschool days are here! Hallie started preschool a couple weeks ago, but missed the first few times due to our traveling and a stomach bug. She's attending a program through a rec center here, three times a week for a couple of hours. She is loving it! It really helps that her neighbor friend who lives a few doors down, is also in her class. They practice tracing their numbers and letters, and she brings home a little art project most days also. She always tells me about all the fun she has! So far, I think they do a great job between letting the kids have fun and play and also fitting in the academics. I really didn't want her in something where they focused so heavily on academics. I think kids just need a lot a playing time!
A little unsure about the first day.
Here we are! Let's do this, I think!

Presents for the first day of school!

Hallie's friend Avianna. Once she saw Avianna, she turned on to go mode!

It's perfect that there are a couple playgrounds right outside from the rec center. We walk over and play for little while after school gets out. I was more excited for Hallie to start preschool than I thought I was going to be. She gets bored at home so easily, (mom is only fun for so long) and just loves all the interaction with other kids and playing outside. She was born to be outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment