A few weeks ago we went with some friends to a discovery museum in Vegas. Why did I not get a membership when we first moved here? I could have been using it this whole time! I was impressed with most of the museum, and the kids really enjoyed every minute of it!

Hallie and Gavin dressing up for the theatre! They wanted to play here all day!

Hallie and a friend trying out an experiment with a bowling ball and a tennis ball. They laughed so hard!

Up, up and away! They got to be pilots and fly to grandma's!

Hallie was my cashier in the grocery store. There's a little town with a store, bank, car repair shop, etc. Their favorite was actually the repair shop where they could change tires, add fluids, repair mufflers, etc. So imaginative!

Quite impressed and the kids couldn't get enough! It gave me some good ideas for creating more pretend play at home.
1 comment:
So cute...we miss you Webb's!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment