Friday, April 22, 2011

6 Years and Counting

Spring really is a busy time for us, regarding special occasions, that is.  First there is my birthday, then our anniversary, then Chad's birthday, then Hallie's birthday, and not to mention Mother's Day and Father's Day.  It's a lot of fun and there's always a party! 

April 9, 2011 Chad and I celebrated 6 years of marriage!  Time is flying and we are loving our marriage!  It's truly amazing what you learn about each other and even more so your self.  We've truly been blessed with so much and we are trying to live with gratitude every day.   

Of course, the biggest blessing of all is our family and the knowledge that we are together forever as we live worthy and fulfill our baptismal and temple covenants. 



These are a couple of our engagement pictures and I thought I would share a couple to show how young we once were...ha, ha, ha!  


This is the one we used for our announcement.  Such a good looking couple! 

Chad has been the biggest and best blessing in my life!  Marriage is awesome and I am so grateful that I have Chad to share it with! 

2 comments:

Sessions said...

Happy Anniversary and Late Birthday! I remember your wedding day like it wasn't very long ago. Crazy how quick time can go!!!!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Happy late Anniversary. We miss you guys.