This post is obviously a little late, but back in the first part of June, Hallie turned 5! My, my how time flies! I can't believe I have a 5 year old! We were in Utah on her birthday, so we went to a new jump house that had only been opened a couple of months. So much fun! (The parents loved it also!) They had a feature I've never seen before and that was the jumping pillow. The kids couldn't get enough of it!
Her second favorite was the big slide!
After the bounce houses, it was time for a pizza party!
Since we were traveling, we had to change our cake plans and she loved it anyways!
Present time!
Hallie's two favorite Webb cousins!
Since Hallie turned 5 I thought I should update what's she's been up to! Hallie is my little life-saver! She helps out pretty well and is so loving towards Gavin. They have become the best little buddies since moving to Wyoming. She's very interested in learning to write and draws specific things. She loves teasing all of her family members and can never get enough of all her cousins! She would love a houseful of kids! I love how easy she falls asleep at night, unlike Gavin who thinks he needs to join mom and dad for a movie or whatever! She's become a great helper in the kitchen, mostly with preparing, not so big on cleanup yet, but she's learned how to cut veggies, a great stirring assistant, and easily clears her plate! Her love for animals grows deeper everyday. She's developing her testimony and back in June on fast Sunday, she bore her testimony for the first time. We've started to memorize scriptures, and the first one she memorized was D&C 19:23-24. She loves reciting it! She's always willing to pray and is becoming more and more aware of things to pray for and be thankful for. I love her energy and her ability to play hard and sleep hard. I love her so much! Happy Birthday Hallie!
1 comment:
So, I don't know how I missed it! But congrats on the the news. I'm excited for ya :)
Post a Comment