Sunday, January 29, 2012

While Waiting...

 Since we've been waiting for our little baby to arrive, Hallie and Gavin have been camping out in their room.  Actually it only lasted a couple of nights, but they still had a lot of fun using this little tent. 



It's never really that great to go past your due date, but since the first two were that way, I kinda expected it again, which equals a much more relaxed me!  We've been playing with cousins, making trips to the library, making plenty of yummy treats to eat, and getting baby stuff ready.  Hallie and Gavin are so excited for this little girl to join us!  Hopefully she'll make her debut this week!  

1 comment:

Sarah Junsay said...

I've been thinking about you wondering if you had your baby yet. I'm hoping you'll update on facebook or something! Hope she comes soon and everything goes smoothly!! So excited for you guys!