We have so many "field trips" since the 4th of July! It's been a wild ride! One of our many field trips included a small hike called Cress Creek. It was a nice size hike for all the little people along with us. The sun felt like it was scorching, but we made it to the top and back down in time for lunch!
| Before the hike, Carrie and kids all lined up. |
| The Scoresby women. We were just missing Becky, who arrived later on. |
| Part of the way up, we stopped to rest our legs and catch a drink. |
| Hallie and Gavin playing by the water and collecting bugs. |
| Making our way up! |
| I guess this is the plant that gives Cress Creek its name. Its there all year long and feeds some of the wildlife. |
| The view from the top! |
| Me and my beautiful babe! She loved the hike! |
| I loved this picture because of the peace and serenity that this brought small creek displayed. |
We sure enjoyed the hike, but boy could I tell how out of shape I was! It's time to get this postpartum body back into shape!
No comments:
Post a Comment