Once again we had a great July 4th, minus the stomach bug I picked up as the day went on, which resulted in Chad, Emily, and I missing the nighttime fireworks. I think that's only the 2nd or 3rd time I've missed the nightly fireworks. But, other than that, we had a good time! It started off with our traditional breakfast down on the parade route. The Ahlstroms come out in full force for a very enjoyable morning. Then we had a picnic in my parent's backyard, which included swimming pools for all the kids to cool off in. Hallie and Gavin watched the fireworks down by the river with my parents and all the relatives. They loved every minute of it!
 |
| My beautiful babe! It was a little cool in shade so she kept warm on Chad. |
 |
| Sarah, Hallie, and Gavin waiting for the parade to start. |
Once Chad got home from work Saturday, we took off to Star Valley for a couple of nights. Luckily, they celebrated the 4th on Saturday so we got to watch the Ranch Rodeo and fireworks. It was mine and the kids first rodeo, and we loved it!
 |
| Trying to catch the right calf. |
 |
| A little team roping. |
 |
| Those two cowboys are actually milking that cow! |
 |
| She LOVES those fingers! |
 |
| Gavin and Ellie holding up quite well for as late as it was, |
Happy 4th of July to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment