Really great weather! Sure a few hot days here and there, but nothing like we will be experiencing in Nevada.
The ocean. We weren't there weekly, but we loved every time we were there. It is so powerful and so beautiful! I can't wait to put my feet in it again!
My neighbors Donna and Ed. We could always count on them to keep an eye on our place and my kids loved them. Even now, if we ask Gavin where Ed is, he looks out the window and waves! We miss their friendship.
All the neighbors and the ward! So welcoming, united, and lots of good times!
My front and back yard, with grass! Although my yard was nothing to brag about, I loved my flower gardens and grass. It gave the kids a place to run and I love the smell of freshly cut grass!
Half Moon Bay. One of our favorite places to go for a day trip. All the greenhouses, little shops, the ocean, and our favorite place for a pumpkin patch!
My yearly pass to the zoo. A place that we never got tired of! We've been told out here by a couple of people that the zoo is not great. I guess we will see!
The diversity of things to see and do. You can find just about anything to do there. So many options!
Super Franks! That has to be the best indoor play area ever! Hallie could play there for hours and never once asks to go home, or that she's bored, or hungry. Everywhere there are parents and kids needs to have a Super Franks!
Food-So many options for resturants, grocery shopping, etc. We definitely had our favorites, but enjoyed the diversity!
2 comments:
All I can say is AMEN!! There are so many great things about living in the Bay Area.... but also some downsides. You'll find all the good things about Las Vegas, too ;)
Isn't funny how no matter where you go you always miss things left behind. I know I feel the same way about leaving Wisconsin as I did about Idaho, and I never thought I would leave the West! I hope all is going well for you guys. We are so excited for your new adventure!!!
Post a Comment