Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Emily's First Month in Pictures

I'm learning how my time is so much less my own now, but that's ok.  I love my kids!  Blogging is going to be a little bit more difficult, but it will still happen.  These pictures are all from Emily's first month home.  I love my little girl so much!  She's been a sweet little baby, a great eater, and sleeping long stretches at night. 
Thank goodness for that!  Hallie loves her little sister, and Gavin completely adores her!  He always kisses her head, and helps grab diapers, burp cloths, etc.  They constantly ask to hold her and Hallie was so happy that she could sit and hold the baby all by herself!  What a blessing little babies are.  I'm so honored, thankful, and humbled for this huge responsiblity that is mine and Chad's.  We love our little family that is growing by the minute!





At 2 weeks Emily weighed 8lbs. 14oz., and 21inches or so in length.

Cousins!
I love those helping hands!

"Emily at 1 month.  As Gavin says, "Emily has fat cheeks!"  Shes definitley filling out!

2 comments:

Sarah Junsay said...

Oh my goodness...she is just so precious!!! And how big Hallie & Gavin are getting too! Glad that everyone is doing good! :)

SamantaTG said...

parabénssssssssssssssssss..seus filhos são tão lindos....vou ter o bebe #2 heheheh,logo logo chego no number 3 too...lol