Before Thanksgiving, Chad flew to northern California for a chiropractic seminar and it just so happened that his dad was having a work conference at Coronado Bay the same weekend. So the kids and I took off with Chad's parents for a few days and absolutely loved it! Henderson really is a nice place to live, but it felt soooo good to be back by the coast! Coronado Bay is so beautiful! We spent the first day at Sea World, the second day mostly at the resort, and the third day at the beach. Of course the kids loved every minute of it!

Gavin wouldn't get any closer to the otter.

Ahh, so stuffed after a lunch and so nice to lay on grass again!

We rode about 3 rides at the Sesame Street Bay of Play.

I thought they might get sick from so much spinning, but just lots of giggles!

We were fortunate enough to get completely soaked by Shamu! 3 splashes, right in row! Only grandma Webb and I were laughing!

Shamu picture by grandma Webb. Beautiful animals!

Patiently waiting for the dolphin show to begin!

The kids wanted nothing to do with Shamu after getting soaked, but by the end of the day, they loved the whales again. Now Gavin tells everyone, "Shamu splash you!" I went to Sea World when I was a girl, and all the memories came back! I love it too! The funniest show of the day was the Sea Lions, grandma's favorite! We took so many pictures and videos, but that would take forever to show! We couldn't have asked for better weather or a better time!
No comments:
Post a Comment