Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our Resort at Coronado Bay

I've waited too long to blog and now I have so much catching up to do! It's alright though, we've had a lot going on since Thanksgiving ended, so now that we've settled in Wyoming for a little while I can catch up on this blog!


When we went to San Diego with Chad's parents we stayed at a resort and I'll admit it was my first time at a resort! The beds were amazing, the staff was so friendly, the pools were gorgeous, and we enjoyed every minute of it! The two things that take away from the resort are that you have to tip everyone and parking prices are a killer, unless you lucky enough to know someone that gets you a pass and then you are set!

The one thing I forgot to take a picture of was the bath tub! Totally relaxing and it was the first bath tub I could spread out in...so long and deep! It was nice.
Gavin took advantage and got some must needed r & r!
This is a huge, but beautiful bird cage in the hotel. The kids checked on the birds every time we passed by!

Beautiful Grandma Webb enjoying the view.
This is the front of the resort. So relaxing!
We spent some time at a nearby park. Hallie and Gavin made this picnic table their own.

This is the view from the hotel patio. A little fuzzy, but now I have a new camera, so no more fuzzy's!
A "grand" staircase. It went down both sides and it's the first thing you see when you walk in.
My two sweet kids. We went to a catered dinner on the hotel patio this night, dining alfresco of course! We were invited to Grandpa's Webb's work dinner, so nice!

I would definitely go there again! It was beautiful and relaxing even with two small kids!

No comments: