Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Beach at San Diego

I can't even begin to tell you how refreshing it was to be back at the beach and the coast! We spent one morning there and even though it was a tad chilly, we loved it!

Here's Gavin after running and playing. Just tired and ready to sit.
Hallie didn't take a seat until about 10 minutes before we left. She just runs and runs!
We were trying to run away from the water and not get caught. Hallie did get "caught" and loved it. It took her a few minutes to decide to get out!
Hallie's wanted to be buried in the sand for a very long time! She didn't hesitate when the opportunity presented itself!
Then we dug a huge hole and buried them both half-way.
We love grandma Webb! She deserved a moment to sit down!
My message to my hubby who couldn't join us. I sure love that guy!

Well that is the end of our San Diego get-a-away. There are always so many pictures, but these are a few of our favorites. So much fun and a big, big thank you to grandma and grandpa Webb, who are never afraid to take their grand kids with them! We are so blessed!

Until next time San Diego...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh San Diego. I miss it! It's one of my favorite places. I can't believe how big your kids are Heather. So cute!