Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Activities

December was full of so many fun activities!  I thought the best way to put them all up, was just to combine them.  We enjoyed all the fun things before Christmas!



Best buds!  I hope it lasts!

Christmas art projects.  We let our creative juices flow!

We celebrated my dad's birthday, along with many others this month as well!

My little cookie makers.  Great helpers that day with very few mishaps!

Snow bunnies...no matter how little snow there is!

"How do I use that shovel with these mittens?"

Santa statue at the Museum

Where Santa vacations after Christmas day.

Gingerbread replica of the Idaho Falls Temple. 

Playtime at the museum

The biggest Santa statue ever!

Such a good daddy!

This is Hallie's version of our Snowman family.  We're all there...even our soon to come new addition.


We can't forget frosting the Christmas cookies! 

I love all the activities for the month!  The kids were totally in the spirit of the month.  They put the change in the salvation Army canisters, sang Christmas songs while walking through the stores, and pulled off a paper chain each day from their Christmas countdown.  It was a fun month!

No comments: