Our ward Christmas party this year had the theme of Whoville. It turned out so well and the decorations were amazing! Hallie and Gavin were invited to be in the program which told the story of the Grinch and then ended with Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. They had a great time and smiled and sang their songs! I always think they're going to be shy and not participate, but they are surprising me all the time and loving to do performances.
Merry Christmas to all the Who's!
I had no idea that Hallie like the Grinch so much until we were getting in the car and she was acting all sad. I asked her what was wrong and she said she had wanted a picture with just her and the Grinch! Who knew!
It sure was a fun night!
1 comment:
Makes me a little home sick...
Post a Comment