We had a ton of fun in Wyoming for Thanksgiving this year. Even though I didn't take any pictures of our yummy dinner, we got lots of pictures of playing in the snow and later at the church house when we did a handful of minute to win it challenges. Chad's family is so laid back and willing to go with the flow. That's so nice at holidays when you just want to relax and hang out. Our evenings consisted of playing games that made me laugh so hard that my ab muscles just ached! The newlywed game always sheds so much light on all of our relationships, and our traditional favorite is Tri-bond, which Chad and I won because he is so quick and smart! I'm so great at rolling the dice!!! Actually, we make one heck of a team! Anyway, here is our holiday in photos!
Happy Thanksgiving! We hope yours was wonderful too!
1 comment:
So CUTE! I was hoping that you would have that video of Hallie knocking over all the cups!!
Post a Comment